Thursday, October 8, 2009

1 Corinthians 13:1-3

"But eagerly desire the greater gifts.

And now I will show you the most excellent way.

If I speak in the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal.

If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but have not love, I am nothing.

If I give all I possess to the poor and surrender my body to the flames, but have not love, I gain nothing."

Love, Love, Love

What more can Paul say???
Love is more important than all the spiritual gifts exercised in the church body.
Great faith, acts of dedication or
sacrifice and miracle-working power are useless without love.
Love makes our actions and gifts useful.
Although people have different gifts,
love is available to everyone!!!

No comments: