Sunday, July 18, 2010

God's Little Instructions for Mom

Over the summer I wanted to take a simple, and light-hearted approach to my daily bible study. This series will encourage moms & grandmoms of all ages and leave you inspired and refreshed throught your busy day.

I give credit to a little inspirational book given to me years ago, "God's Little Instruction Book for Mom." These are not my original thoughts.

************************************
Mothers are like fine collectibles. . .
as the years go by they increase in value.
...do not despise your mother when she is old.
Proverbs 23:22


************************************

As a mother, my job is to take care of the possible
and trust God with the impossible.
They who know your name will trust in you,
for you, Lord,
have never forsaken those who seek you.
Psalm 9:10

No comments: