Monday, December 5, 2011

Promise from 2 Peter 1:4

"God has given us His very great and precious promises, so that through them we may participate in His divine nature, and escape the world's contamination."

***************************************

He has given us His promises, yet I don't know them as well as I should. Those promises are what become the glue in troubled times. They are the assurances that our God remains faithful till the end. He never leaves us, it is we that turn our eyes away from Him.

I want to actively participate in His divine nature. I want the abundant life. The corruption/contamination of this world is all around me. It is not spiritual in any way. I must seek out that which is good, and find like minded people who see life with the same set of spiritual eyes.

No comments: