Monday, September 1, 2008

Micah 6

v. 3 - 8

"My people, what have I done to you?
How have I burdened you? Answer me.

I brought you up out of Egypt
and redeemed you from the land of slavery.
I sent Moses to lead you,
also Aaron and Miriam.
My people, remember
what Balak king of Moab counseled
and what Balaam son of Beor answered.
Remember your journey from Shittim to Gilgal,
that you may know the righteous acts of the Lord.'

He has showed you , O man, what is good.
And what does the Lord require of you?
To act justly and to love mercy
and to walk humbly with your God."

Remember TO DO these 3 things!!!


God continues to be kind to his forgetful people,
because they have short memories and lack thankfulness.
Micah is very clear in v. 8 with 3 instructions.
1. To act justly
2. To love mercy
3. To walk humbly with your God

Examine yourselves regularly in these 3 areas.

1. Are you fair in your dealings with people?
2. Do you show mercy to those who wrong you?
3. Are you learning humility?


No comments: