Thursday, September 25, 2008

Zechariah 2

The 3rd vision

***"I looked up - there before me was a man with a measuring line in his hand! He told me it was 'to measure Jerusalem to find out how wide and how long it is.'

v. 4-5
'Run, tell the young man, Jerusalem will be a city without walls, because of the great number of men and livestock in it. And I myself will be a wall of fire around it, declares the Lord, and I will be its glory within.'

v. 13
'Be still before the the Lord, all mankind, because he has roused himself from his holy dwelling."


BE STILL
before the Lord
Do you suppose Zechariah could have ever received these
visions had he not taken the time to BE STILL
and listen to the Lord's message??
Do you find time to BE STILL
long enough to allow God to make himself known to you???

No comments: