Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Malachi 2

"And now this admonition is for you O priests. If you do not listen and if you do not set your heart to honor my name,' says the Lord Almighty, 'I will send a curse upon you, and I will curse your blessings. Yes, I have already cursed them, because you have not set your heart to honor me.'

'For the lips of a priest ought to preserve knowledge and from his mouth men should seek instruction - because he is the messenger of the Lord Almighty. But you have turned from the way and by your teaching have caused many to stumble, you have violated the covenant with Levi.' says the Lord Almighty. So I have caused you to be despised and humiliated before all the people, because you have not followed my ways but have show partiality in matters of the law."

Your DECISIONS will
lead to your DESTINY!!

God speaks very directly and with disgust to the priests.
They were to live a holy and pure life to lead others to God.
Now they were going to be despised &
humiliated for their poor decisions.

No comments: