Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Psalm 38

17 For I am about to fall,
and my pain is ever with me.
18 I confess my iniquity;
I am troubled by my sin.
19 Many have become my enemies without cause;
those who hate me without reason are numerous.
20 Those who repay my good with evil
lodge accusations against me,
though I seek only to do what is good.

21 LORD, do not forsake me;
do not be far from me, my God.
22 Come quickly to help me,
my Lord and my Savior.


**************************************

Good Morning God,

As I reflect on the outcry of David's heart I am reminded of what sin
can do to destroy a life. Satan has the ability to bring out the very
worst in the best of people. But even in the darkness we are not alone
for you hear our cry from the pit, you rise us back up to be forgiven.

No one else has the ability to cleanse us of our sin, it is ONLY through
the blood of our loving Savior, Jesus Christ. Understanding this mystery
is what faith is all about. We cannot physically hear you or see you, but
you are all around me.

Please open my eyes to see, my ears to hear and lead me in the way
everlasting. You are my master and the Lord of my life, I humbly walk
daily in your presence.

No comments: