Friday, July 15, 2011

Love does keep records of wrongs

What if God keep a record or our wrongs????????????????
We would have NO hope, NO future!

But God loved us, forgives us, and He expects us to do the same for others.

Matthew 6:14 (immediately following the Lord's model prayer) "For if you forgive men when they sin against you, your heavenly Father will also forgive you. But if you do not forgive men their sins, your Father will not forgive your sins."

Forgiveness does not remember the wrongs!!!
Forgiveness lets go, builds a bridge and gets over it.

In Isaiah 43:25 God says to unfaithful Israel "I, even I, am He who blots out your transgressions, for my own sake, and remembers your sins no more."

In Jeremiah 31:33-34 God speak of his covenant with the house of Israel "I will put my law in their minds and write it on their hearts. I will be their God, and they will be my people. For I will forgive their wickedness and will remember their sins no more."

Who is perfect?? We all fail to meet another person's expectations. Let us try hard to love unconditionally, as God loves us.

No comments: