Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Love is not easily angered

If love is not "easily" angered, it implies that anger happens. If we could live in a bubble and no one would upset our thoughts or plans we could live without conflict. But then again we can get angry with ourselves. As for me, I need people in my life, I desire close relationships with me loved ones. Which means I have to let go of the little things that bother me, certain things just are not worth getting angry about. . . if you know what I mean!

We must guard the words that come out of our mouths, since we can never take them back again. Our words can leave scars on another person's heart and a lasting impression. Many times stress, ill health, or time constraints cause us to lose our temper.

When we love someone, don't let satan stir up your emotions that lead you to becoming "easily" angered. Take a deep breath, count to 10, think before you speak. Even Jesus became angry, but that was a rare time, we don't read that he was a HOT HEAD!

No comments: