Monday, August 4, 2008

I have returned to Texas!

Thank you to those who lifted me up in prayer for 2 weeks. As I look back on all that I accomplished in that period of time by myself, I realize that it was by Super Natural strength (mentally, physically, emotionally & spiritually.) We sorted, packed, cleared out, cleaned up and still had time to say the long good bye to so many friends and family. Mom was amazing in her stamina (for an 82 year old) and emotions.

It was wonderful to be back in Texas with the whole family. We went to the Worley Wedding on Saturday, and church on Sunday, then went out to celebrate Bradley's b.day. So we had a very relaxing weekend inside, escaping the 107 degree heat outside, and played with Libby & Charlie.

It is true, there is no place like home. But home is wherever your heart finds peace & joy in the Lord, surrounded by loved ones and especially grandchildren.

Today & tomorrow I am doing my very favorite responsibility, caring for Charlie. When I wake up at 5:30am and leave the house by 6, I can only praise God for healthy grandchildren & children. On Thursdays I do the same for sweet Libby, and spend the 45 minutes drive to Laura's reciting memorized scriptures, & praying. This is the ABUNDANT life!!

No comments: