Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Micah 2

v. 1
"Woe to those who plan iniquity, to those who plot evil on their beds!
At morning's light they carry it out because it is in their power to do it.
Therefore, the Lord says: 'I am planning disaster against this people, from which you cannot save yourselves. You will no longer walk proudly, for it will be a time of calamity.'

v. 9
You drive the women of my people from their pleasant homes .You take away my blessing from their children forever. Get up, go away!
For this is not your resting place, because it is defiled. It is ruined, beyond all rememdy. If a liar and deceiver comes and says, 'I will prophesy for you for plenty of wine & beer, he would be just the prophet for this people!'

v.12
'I will surely gather all of you, O Jacob; I will surely bring together the remnant of Israel. One who breaks open the way will go up before them. Their king will pass through before them, the Lord at their head."

Man's Plans vs. God's Plans

Evil exists all around us today.
Trust in the Lord to break open the way
and lead us, his faithful children,
through troubled times.
He who is within you is
GREATER than he who is in the world!

No comments: